Thursday, July 24, 2008

prayer request


I have a very dear friend that is need of prayer. For the last month or two she has been undergoing some procedures. She had major surgery about two weeks ago and has been trying to recoup from that. I talked with her on Tuesday and she said that she wasn't doing well at all. This is unusual to hear from her. I was concerned after our conversation. Today I found out that she was admitted to the hospital in ICU. She has blood clots in her lungs. They are giving her blood thinners. The doctors also found out that the surgeon left something inside her. They don't know what exactly. I am not sure what further steps they will be taking and when. Please pray for her. She is an awesome, caring, compassionate person who is always willing to help anyone.

Thank you.

No comments: