Monday, July 14, 2008

Yes, we are still here

In case any of you are wondering, like Susan, we are still here. I just haven't had the time to sit and write a good post lately. It's been easier to say some thing short and swet on our shutterfly page. Those of you going to that one and commenting, I will figure out how you guys can post under your name instead of mine. It looks like I am the main one commenting on myself......a bit conceited huh?

We are all doing great. Mo goes to preteen camp with our church on Wednseday. She'll be back on Saturday. She loves going because it has tons of outdoor things to do. If you know Mo, she is the outdoorsy girl. I'll get her to tell you about it when she gets home.

J, P, A and I are going to Nanny and PawPaw's on thursday. Todd is going to be in heaven with the house to himself. Makes me think that he won't miss us....well I know he'll miss the kids. Only kidding, distance makes the heart grow fonder.

OK, duty calls.........feeding hungry kids.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time and tell your mom hi!
Susan