Sunday, March 1, 2009


Dad has been home from the hospital for a few days now. I am not sure when because the days have been running together. He is doing really well. The doctors did several tests and procedures. He is on medication. He was at church today and looked really good. Thank you all for your prayers and comments. Our family appreciates knowing that so many people care.

I'm going to send a "shout out" to the Broyles family. Saturday was a struggle with emotions from different things going on in this crazy life. I here a truck pull up in front of our house. It is the UPS person with a package for us. Inside is a beautiful iron cross with a sweet note from our cousins giving some encouraging words after Gwen's passing. Yes, when I look at it I will remeber wonderful memories of my sister. Thank you so much for that specail gift. God always seems to know exactly what we need and when we need it.

No comments: