Sunday, March 29, 2009

why can't it be easy

Today was a beautiful day so the kids and I enjoyed being outside. I was able to get some good pictures of us but can't download them on our new computer. Our camera is no longer compatible with our "operating system". Wouldn't you know it. Todd told me to take the picture disk to Walgreens and get them put on a disk. Then down load them on our computer to post on here. Seems like a lot for this very impatient person. Our world is way to advanced in technology for me to have to do all that WORK.*grin*

But is was a gorgeous day to be outside. The kids road their bikes, played basketball, gave each other rides in the wagon. Todd put some pork burgers on the grill and we made total pigs of ourselves. We had a nice time. Addison went down early because we skipped her nap and by 7 she was having meltdowns right and left. I laid her in her bed, gave her her puppy and paci and we didn't hear a peep out of her.

One down...3 to go.

No comments: