Tuesday, May 19, 2009

scarred for life?

This morning the only 2 sippy cups clean were Aerial and princess. Addison picked the princess and I called Jacob to come get his. He likes to have a spill proof cup so he can take it outside the dinning room.

Well, once he saw it was Arial this is what I heard. "I don't want that one." stomping his foot with a scowl on his face. "This is the only other cup and if you are thirsty, you'll drink out of it." (such a horrible mommy) "It's TOO GIRLIE, I don't want it!" he says as he storms away with the Aerial cup in his mouth.

Did I just scar my only son for life?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Periodically I have to remember there are other little boys who have had 3 sisters and know that Jacob too will grow up OK. A new shopping challenge for me - more boy sippy cups!