Tuesday, April 21, 2009

a little success

A month ago I decided enough was enough. I have been over weight since the twins were born....5 YEARS ago. So, I joined the FLC at church and have been working out about 3 to 4 days a week since. Nothing was really changing because I wasn't watching my calories. I joined weight watchers last Tuesday and have been watching EVERY point intake as well as doing my pilates or the FLC.

Today was my weigh in day and I was excited to see that I have lost 5.5 lbs in one week. YEAH!! I am very encouraged and pray that I can keep on this road to success. I really need to lose the pounds and get in good health. I have no energy to keep up with the kiddos. I have it in for me because Addi is a ball of fire taking off when you least expect it. Just wanted to share how excited I am to make some progress.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay for you! That is awesome! I've been thinking about the same thing about needing to get in better shape so I have more energy, especially with summer coming! It's especially nice when you start seeing the results and it almost strengthens your resolve to keep going. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm impressed. Morgan said last night that you had been doing really well on your diet - you are being observed closely!