Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oh, update on Mo

Morgan's appointment went well. She is getting blood work done tomorrow. She asked if Todd would take her. I am glad that he agreed.She is nervous because she has never had blood drawn before. My sweet sunshine....if I could take her place I would.

After they get the results the dr. will start her on medication for ADD.....

I never wanted to put Mo on medication for behavior but when all possibilities are exhausted and your child is asking to be tested and for help....what do you do? You do what is best for your child.


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I'm glad Morgan's appointment went well. I didn't realized that they had to do bloodwork for ADD. I'm glad Todd is taking her. Sweet Munchkin - tell her I love her. I'm about to go introduce you on my blog, I've been meaning to do that since I got your email. I'm glad you are blogging!