Thursday, November 20, 2008

on my knees...

For those of you who have had the privilege of speaking to me this week, I sincerely apologize for my crabby, sarcastic, rude, emotional and ugly behavior I have exhibited. You all did not deserve my snide remarks and I hope that ya'll are in a forgiving mood. So I am REALLY sorry.

It is said that when you are going through struggles your true colors come out. How faithful you truly are. I guess I have some major work to do on my self.......Like it is written, "God began doing a good work in you, and I am sure he will continue it until it is finished when Jesus Christ comes again." Philippians 1:6 I have a devotional that has this prayer in it. I wanted to pass it along to you all.

Father, help us not to minimize our struggles; yet, at the same time, help us recognize that any struggle we have is small in comparison to the great God we serve.

No comments: