Wednesday, November 12, 2008

update

Hi, all.

Todd said that his interview went well. He is waiting on some paperwork, physical and drug test. So we should know by next week if he has the job or not. We have discussed it and both know that all of this is in God's hands and it doesn't help for us to stress out about the waiting game. If it is the one, that is great. If it isn't, we keep our faith that God's plan is better than ours'.

Yesterday, I got a call for an interview. How funny is that? In the same week Todd does. It is for WalMart of all places. Todd says I live there so why not get paid for it. Friday I will talk with someone. We aren't sure how this will play out if we both get hired. All we know is that God is going to work it all out. We just have to sit back, relax, listen, seek Him, and rest in His peace.

P had a "hat day" at school. We stopped by Gma and Gpa's house last night to borrow one of great Gma's hats. She was excited to wear the one she picked out. I will post a picture later.....just too tire right now. I asked her about what they did and she said,"nothing". She did say that they wore them but nothing else. I'll have to ask her teacher on Tuesday.

Tomorrow we are going to the zoo with our home school group. Pray for clear, beautiful skys. There is a 60 percent chance of rain. We're going to have a fun time either way.

Love to all!!! I am off to bed, I am exhausted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoy this rare time together - once work starts it will be harder to find.