Tuesday, October 28, 2008

single white female looking for lost husband

Have you seen him? He is about 5'10", blond hair, blue/grey eyes, very good looking. He went missing this morning at 6:30am. If you see him, would you point him back in our direction?

Todd is in San Leon until Friday. He is helping rebuild damaged homes from Ike. My great Uncle is gracious enough to hire him out for the week so that we can pay a few bills. We are thankful for the help but it feels strange not having him at home. He was driving me a little crazy but I miss him all ready....and so do the kids. I had to call him before putting Addison down tonight. Every time a car went by the house, she got excited and called ,"Daddy!!"

As of now until Friday night it is just us girls and my little man of the house.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow - I didn't realize he was going to stay down there, although that makes sense. I know you will be so excited to see him this weekend!